Cosmetic dentistry is an area of dentistry where we work on enhancing the appearance of your teeth, gums and bite. Unlike general dentistry, which primarily focuses on preventing and treating dental issues, cosmetic dentistry is all about enhancing the aesthetics of your smile.
Types of Cosmetic Treatments
Here at Reston Dental Care, there are several different types of cosmetic treatments we can perform to improve the look of your teeth. These include:
What Can I Fix With Cosmetic Dentistry?
Our dentists may recommend cosmetic dentistry if you are looking to fix a variety of blemishes that affect your teeth, gums and bite. Here are some of the common issues we can correct with cosmetic dentistry:
- Stained or discolored teeth: Teeth whitening or dental veneers can be used to improve the color and appearance of stained or discolored teeth.
- Chipped or cracked teeth: Dental bonding or dental veneers can be used to repair chips and cracks in teeth, restoring their appearance and functionality.
- Misaligned teeth: Invisalign® clear aligners can be used to fix the position of your teeth.
- Gaps between teeth: Dental bonding, dental veneers or orthodontic treatment can be used to close gaps between teeth.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry in Reston, Virginia
Cosmetic dentistry offers several benefits to individuals looking to improve the appearance of their teeth and smile. These include:
- Boost in self-confidence: One of the biggest benefits of cosmetic dentistry is a boost in self-confidence. When you have a beautiful smile that you are proud of, you are more likely to smile more often and feel more confident in social situations.
- Elevated appearance: Cosmetic dentistry can make you look younger and more attractive and can even improve your professional and personal relationships.
- Long-lasting results: Cosmetic dentistry is designed to provide long-lasting results, which means you can enjoy your new smile for years to come.
- Customized treatments: Cosmetic dentistry treatments are tailored to meet the unique needs and goals of each individual patient. This means that you can work with our dentists and team to create a personalized treatment plan that addresses your specific concerns and delivers the results you want.
Achieve Your Desired Smile Today!
If you are interested in learning more about cosmetic dentistry in Reston, Virginia, and how it can help you achieve your dental goals, we invite you to contact us today at 703-689-0110 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Jenny Cheung and associates.