Restorative dentistry is a branch of dentistry that focuses on restoring the function and appearance of teeth that have been damaged or lost due to disease, trauma or decay. The goal of restorative dentistry is to provide you with healthy, functional and aesthetically pleasing teeth that enable you to eat, speak and smile with confidence.
Types of Restorative Treatments
At Reston Dental Care, we offer a variety of restorative treatments including:
- Bone Grafting
- Composite Dental Fillings
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Dentures & Partials
- Root Canal Treatment
- Same-Day Dental Crowns
What Can I Fix With Restorative Dentistry?
With restorative dentistry, Dr. Jenny Cheung and associates can address a variety of dental problems, including:
- Cavities: Our dentists can fill cavities caused by tooth decay with materials such as composite resin or amalgam.
- Chipped or worn-down teeth: Teeth that are damaged or weak due to trauma or injury can be restored with dental crowns.
- Missing teeth: Missing teeth can be replaced with dental implants, dental bridges or dentures.
- Tooth decay: If tooth decay has progressed beyond the point where a filling can be used, a dental crown may be used to restore the tooth.
- Infected root canals: When the pulp of a tooth becomes infected or inflamed, a root canal may be necessary to save the tooth.
Benefits of Restorative Dentistry
There are many benefits of investing in restorative dentistry, including:
- Improved oral health: We can address dental problems before they become more serious, preventing further damage to teeth and gums.
- Enhanced appearance: Restorative treatments can improve the appearance of teeth, resulting in a more attractive smile.
- Increased comfort: These treatments can alleviate discomfort or pain caused by dental problems.
- Improved speech and chewing: Restorative dentistry can restore function to damaged or missing teeth, enabling better speech and chewing.
- Long-lasting results: Many restorative treatments can provide long-lasting results, allowing you to enjoy improved oral health and function for many years.
Personalized Care You Can Trust
Do not let tooth loss or damage affect your quality of life. Contact Reston Dental Care today at 703-689-0110 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Jenny Cheung and associates and learn how restorative dentistry in Reston, Virginia, can help restore your oral health and function.